WE WANT TO SHOUT YOU AND A MATE WITH YOUR TEXTBOOKS!
We’re heading back to campus, everyone. It’s finally here – after a few years of remote university learning in most Australian states and territories, we’re dusting off the backpacks and getting ready to not being able to find our classrooms (does Room GE41 in the Murphy Building make sense to anyone, ever?).
The Daily Aus and Booktopia can’t help you find your way around campus – but we CAN help you with finding your way around a textbook list. Booktopia has already done the work for you – they’ve contacted your professors and have most book lists on their website, ready to buy. You can even search by your course code!
We know that textbooks can be expensive. On average, we’re spending about $600 on them every year. That’s quite a dent in the ol’ rent/noodles/beverage fund.
This is your chance to win 2x $500 Booktopia Gift Certificates!
1. Tag the uni mate that you'd share the prize with!
2. Make sure you both follow @thedailyaus and @booktopiabooks
3. Get ready with Booktopia's huge range of textbooks. Plus, study now and pay later with Afterpay!
This competition is open to Australian residents only, commencing 6:00pm AEDT, Sunday 6 February 2022 and ends 11:59pm AEDT, Wednesday 9 February 2022. Winners will be notified via DM from the verified @thedailyaus or @booktopiabooks accounts only. If you receive any messages about this giveaway from other secondary/lookalike accounts, please disregard and report them to Instagram immediately.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Multiple entries from an account are allowed but they must be unique. Staff of The Daily Aus, Booktopia and their immediate family may not enter the competition. “Immediate family” means mum, dad, brother, sister, step-parent, or step-sibling.
3. Competition commences 6:00pm AEDT, Sunday 6 February 2022 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDT, Wednesday 9th.
4. One (1) winner will win 2 x $500 Booktopia Gift Certificates (one for the account who comments and one for the tagged friend), valued at RRP $500.00 (Prize pool total $1,000.00 AUD). Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
5. This game of chance will be run by a member of The Daily Aus’ marketing team, and the winner will be selected at random after entries close.
6. The winner will be notified via direct message (DM) on Instagram by 5:00pm AEDT, Thursday 10 February 2022. The winner may be announced in the competition’s post comments and shared to Stories. Winners consent to The Daily Aus, Booktopia and any competition third parties publishing their name, likeness, image, or entry for the purposes of marketing or promoting, including for future similar competitions. The winner must acknowledge the DM within 2 business days to claim the prize. If the prize is unclaimed, The Daily Aus may conduct a random redraw until a winner can be found.
7. We accept no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, or otherwise concerning the prize itself.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. By entering this competition, you agree to release Instagram from any loss or damage you suffer from your entry into this competition.